[GNC] Report freezes, eventually works

Martijn Heuts
Hello,
Unrelated to my previous report question: I have one report (which is a customer receipt) when I pull it upI have to select the OPTIONS button to get to the correct invoice#. When I press the 'options' buttonGNUcash freezes up for 1-2 minutes. After the freeze I can select my invoice number and GNUcash continues to work fine.
In all other reports, the 'options' button works fine and immediately. I have to say I do have a lot of invoicescreated over the years. Is there a solution for this?
I have tried to re-install GNUcash and I do have the latest version.
Thanks for all you do! Love the program love the support!
Martijn