[GNC] Removing myself from this mailing list

[GNC] Removing myself from this mailing list

Clair Garman
   How can I remove myself from this mailing list??

Re: [GNC] Removing myself from this mailing list

GnuCash - User mailing list
Seriously. Read the bottom of the message and follow the instructions.

On March 11, 2019, at 8:17 PM, Clair Garman <[hidden email]> wrote:

   How can I remove myself from this mailing list??

Re: [GNC] Removing myself from this mailing list

Kenneth Schneider
On 3/11/19 10:45 AM, Clair Garman wrote:
>     How can I remove myself from this mailing list??

This is at the bottom of most emails i get from the list. Just click on
the link.