[GNC] Reconcile an account -- default sort order

[GNC] Reconcile an account -- default sort order

Chad Neeper
I'm currently running Gnucash 3.1.

When reconciling an account, I have the option to sort the transactions
however I prefer simply by clicking on the column header. By default, the
transactions are not sorted by date, which is what I prefer. Is there a way
to force reconciles to always be sorted in a particular way? I don't
remember this being an issue for me in 2.x, so perhaps there was a way to
set the default order in 2.x and I had set it in the distant past. But I
can't seem to find that preference in 3.x.

Thanks in advance!

______________________________
*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*

Re: [GNC] Reconcile an account -- default sort order

Geert Janssens-4
Op dinsdag 26 juni 2018 17:24:10 CEST schreef Chad Neeper:

> I'm currently running Gnucash 3.1.
>
> When reconciling an account, I have the option to sort the transactions
> however I prefer simply by clicking on the column header. By default, the
> transactions are not sorted by date, which is what I prefer. Is there a way
> to force reconciles to always be sorted in a particular way? I don't
> remember this being an issue for me in 2.x, so perhaps there was a way to
> set the default order in 2.x and I had set it in the distant past. But I
> can't seem to find that preference in 3.x.
>
> Thanks in advance!

I believe this has been fixed for GnuCash 3.2.

[hidden email]> wrote:
>Op dinsdag 26 juni 2018 17:24:10 CEST schreef Chad Neeper:
>> I'm currently running Gnucash 3.1.
>>
>> When reconciling an account, I have the option to sort the transactions
>> however I prefer simply by clicking on the column header. By default, the
>> transactions are not sorted by date, which is what I prefer. Is there a
way
>> to force reconciles to always be sorted in a particular way? I don't
>> remember this being an issue for me in 2.x, so perhaps there was a way to
>> set the default order in 2.x and I had set it in the distant past. But I
>> can't seem to find that preference in 3.x.
>>
>I believe this has been fixed for GnuCash 3.2.

Confirmed. Fixed in 3.2.
Thanks for the reply, Geert.