[GNC] Question about display of reports

GnuCash - User mailing list
Hi

Whenever I run a report from my version of Gnucash, for every line displaying balances, there is another ghost column to the right with zeros all the way down the page. Please could you let me know how I can remove this ghost column so that I can use the reporting for sending to my tax adviser?

Thanks

Mark

Re: [GNC] Question about display of reports

David Carlson-4
Mark, you left out which version you are using.

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 10:08 PM Mark Stockwell via gnucash-user <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Whenever I run a report from my version of Gnucash, for every line
> displaying balances, there is another ghost column to the right with zeros
> all the way down the page. Please could you let me know how I can remove
> this ghost column so that I can use the reporting for sending to my tax
> adviser?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark

Re: [GNC] Question about display of reports

GnuCash - User mailing list
And which report.

> On Feb 3, 2019, at 9:42 AM, David Carlson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Mark, you left out which version you are using.
>
> On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 10:08 PM Mark Stockwell via gnucash-user <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Whenever I run a report from my version of Gnucash, for every line
>> displaying balances, there is another ghost column to the right with zeros
>> all the way down the page. Please could you let me know how I can remove
>> this ghost column so that I can use the reporting for sending to my tax
>> adviser?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Mark

Re: [GNC] Question about display of reports

GnuCash - User mailing list
Hi David

It appears to be in all reports that I run. Attached is an example of a balance sheet report where there are lots of zero balances showing on the right hand side that do not appear to represent anything and none of the totals add up to what I am expecting to see?

Thanks

Mark

> On 3 Feb 2019, at 6:11 am, David T. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> And which report.
>
>> On Feb 3, 2019, at 9:42 AM, David Carlson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Mark, you left out which version you are using.
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 10:08 PM Mark Stockwell via gnucash-user <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Whenever I run a report from my version of Gnucash, for every line
>>> displaying balances, there is another ghost column to the right with zeros
>>> all the way down the page. Please could you let me know how I can remove
>>> this ghost column so that I can use the reporting for sending to my tax
>>> adviser?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Mark
>>> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
>>> -----

Re: [GNC] Question about display of reports

GnuCash - User mailing list

Mark,
Your problem stems from the fact that your accounts are in (Canadian?) dollars, while your locale may be in pounds.
I am not versed in multi-currency situations. Maybe someone else can advise you on how to clear that up.
David

  On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 13:54, Mark Stockwell<[hidden email]> wrote:   Hi David