[GNC] [Q] Account sorting

GnuCash - User mailing list
I started using Gnucash and so far so good. I feel I like the software so much.

Question:
I notice that the account sorting based on the names of the accounts, however, I wonder if we can sort the accounts by the account
numbers.

Thanks

Ceandyek

Re: [GNC] [Q] Account sorting

Adrien Monteleone-2
Simply click the account number column header to sort by that info. (the column has to be visible of course - enable it with the drop down on the far right of the header bar)

> On Apr 1, 2019, at 6:23 PM, ceandyek via gnucash-user <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I started using Gnucash and so far so good. I feel I like the software so much.
>
> Question:
> I notice that the account sorting based on the names of the accounts, however, I wonder if we can sort the accounts by the account
> numbers.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ceandyek

Re: [GNC] [Q] Account sorting