[GNC] Profit & Loss Account

Robert C
I am a newbie most things have worked except! Started an account for a new
busines and put in Professional:Legal Expenses. It shows up in Trial Balance
as an expemse but not in Profit and Loss?
Sorry if this has been posted but couldn't find where to search
Help :(

Re: [GNC] Profit & Loss Account

GnuCash - User mailing list
Is “Professional” a top-level account, or is it a subaccount to Expenses?

> On Jan 20, 2019, at 7:14 PM, Robert C <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am a newbie most things have worked except! Started an account for a new
> busines and put in Professional:Legal Expenses. It shows up in Trial Balance
> as an expemse but not in Profit and Loss?
> Sorry if this has been posted but couldn't find where to search
> Help :(

Re: [GNC] Profit & Loss Account

Robert C
Hi

Thank you very much for your reply. I realised it was my error. Because the
default accounting period is USA it was ignoring entries predating
01/01/2019!

Sorry