[GNC] Printing Problem

Lester and Joanna
I am a newbie with Gnucash.  I have been using Quicken for 12 years but
would now like to use Gnucash if I can make it work for me.  I am using
Windows 10 with Gnucash 3.4.  I have set up an account but when I try to
print a check all goes well through check set up, and to the printer
(showing the printer is ready) but when I push print it kicks me out of
Gnucash.  Also, it kicks me out of Gnucash when I try to print an
“Account Summary” using Ctrl-Print.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Lester