[GNC] One account off by significant amount. Can't figure out why.

[GNC] One account off by significant amount. Can't figure out why.

GnuCash - User mailing list
Have a problem with one of my accounts.  It is off by a considerable amount,
but can't see why or where the problem is.  Something happened recently.

Re: [GNC] One account off by significant amount. Can't figure out why.

Rich Shepard
On Mon, 10 Sep 2018, annapolishome via gnucash-user wrote:

> Have a problem with one of my accounts. It is off by a considerable
> amount, but can't see why or where the problem is. Something happened
> recently.

   Have you looked at a trial balance? If one account is off it should have
an offsetting off somewhere else.

Rich

Re: [GNC] One account off by significant amount. Can't figure out why.

Also, check to see if Imbalance-xxx or Orphan-xxx (where xxx is your currency code) have balances. They should not. If they do, check them for errant transactions.