[GNC] OOo Spreadsheet for Canadian Payroll Tax

[GNC] OOo Spreadsheet for Canadian Payroll Tax

Jonathan Brian Francoeur
Hi Michael D. Crawford and all.
http://www.payswell.org/  andhttp://payswell.sourceforge.net/  both give me "server not found".
I assume this is because this conversation in so old.  I am here trying to revive it, because I think I could use those spreadsheets.
If not, s there anyone out there who has created some spreadsheets for taking info from a report in GNU cash and reporting payroll in Canada?

Re: [GNC] OOo Spreadsheet for Canadian Payroll Tax

David Carlson-4
I found your maillist references from May of 2005 <
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2005-May/013882.html> but,
as you suspect, the links seem to be dead from here too.  Hopefully,
someone here will be able to help.

David Carlson