[GNC] OOo Spreadsheet for Canadian Payroll Tax

[GNC] OOo Spreadsheet for Canadian Payroll Tax

Jonathan Brian Francoeur
Hi Michael D. Crawford and all.
http://www.payswell.org/  andhttp://payswell.sourceforge.net/  both give me "server not found".
I assume this is because this conversation in so old.  I am here trying to revive it, because I think I could use those spreadsheets.
If not, s there anyone out there who has created some spreadsheets for taking info from a report in GNU cash and reporting payroll in Canada?