[GNC] Migrating from AceMoney

12

Re: [GNC] Migrating from AceMoney

Fred Bone
On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 12:44, Adrien Monteleone said:

> Try setting up sub-folders and mail filters. That might help at least
> shunt the mail off out of your main inbox till you can look over it.
>
> I also commented in the other thread you can select digest mode, which
> will give you one message per day, but is more difficult to follow threads
> and reply.

Are you kidding? Eight digests on the 26th; five so far today (the sixth
arrived as I was reading this one). There is a size limit (50k or
thereabouts, it seems). And people quoting entire conversations don't
help.

Re: [GNC] Migrating from AceMoney

Adrien Monteleone-2
Sorry. I thought it was a one-per-day sort of thing. I didn’t think of size limits. I used to use digest mode and some days there was no activity at all. I guess it just depends on how many people are actively participating, and then combine that with those who quote without trimming.

The only other solution then would be custom mail filters.

> On Jan 29, 2019, at 3:42 PM, Fred Bone <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Are you kidding? Eight digests on the 26th; five so far today (the sixth
> arrived as I was reading this one). There is a size limit (50k or
> thereabouts, it seems). And people quoting entire conversations don't
> help.

12