[GNC] Mailing list filter no longer working

[GNC] Mailing list filter no longer working

elvis-5
Just wondering if something changed in the list-ID, Thunderbird no
longer recognises gnucash emails....

Re: [GNC] Mailing list filter no longer working

Derek Atkins-3
Hi,

On Fri, June 8, 2018 8:36 am, elvis wrote:
> Just wondering if something changed in the list-ID, Thunderbird no
> longer recognises gnucash emails....

AFAIK there has been no changes.  Indeed, this messages says:

HOWEVER, IMNSHO you should be using To and CC and not List-Id -- because
*THIS* message (from me) will not have it since I did a Reply All so the
message to you is not going through the list.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745

Re: [GNC] Mailing list filter no longer working

Emisbod
Mine is fine. Reinstall TB? (Save profile first)

Cheerio

Graham