[GNC] Language support: RE: Saved report configurations

[GNC] Language support: RE: Saved report configurations

rmomxtx
Geert,

Not sure how it works but version 2.6 installed in Spanish on a Spanish
language Windows 7 computer with the correct Spanish accounting vocabulary.
I don't have to translate for my accountant. Very cool! From your answer,
I'm assuming version 3.4 will do likewise.

Thanks much,
Roger

Re: [GNC] Language support: RE: Saved report configurations

Geert Janssens-4
Op woensdag 20 maart 2019 16:14:46 CET schreef [hidden email]:
> Geert,
>
> Not sure how it works but version 2.6 installed in Spanish on a Spanish
> language Windows 7 computer with the correct Spanish accounting vocabulary.
> I don't have to translate for my accountant. Very cool! From your answer,
> I'm assuming version 3.4 will do likewise.
>
> Thanks much,
> Roger

It should.