[GNC] Install error

George  R Berry
Installed latest version and when I try to run it this error opos up.

HELP

---

Outlook.jpg (19K) Download Attachment

Re: [GNC] Install error

John Ralls-2

> On Jul 2, 2018, at 3:24 AM, George R Berry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Installed latest version and when I try to run it this error opos up.
>
> HELP

What’s worked for others who encountered that problem is to uninstall GnuCash using the Windows Control Panel (on the latest Win10 right click on the button formerly known as start and pick the first item on the menu), then delete C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash using Windows Explorer, then reinstall GnuCash.

Re: [GNC] Install error

John Ralls-2
Thanks for the acknowledgment but please remember to copy the list on all replies.