[GNC] Importing FX rates into gnucash

Jeff Abrahamson
I have a table of historic FX rates I'd like to import into gnucash.  I
don't see how to do this inside gnucash, and googling about and reading
the docs I don't see mention of it.  Is this possible?  Or is there a
work-around?  (I'm using the sqlite backend, if that matters, which I
hope it doesn't. ;-)

Thanks!

--

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57

http://p27.eu/jeff/
http://transport-nantes.com/

Re: [GNC] Importing FX rates into gnucash

John Ralls-2

> On Aug 11, 2019, at 10:37 AM, Jeff Abrahamson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have a table of historic FX rates I'd like to import into gnucash.  I
> don't see how to do this inside gnucash, and googling about and reading
> the docs I don't see mention of it.  Is this possible?  Or is there a
> work-around?  (I'm using the sqlite backend, if that matters, which I
> hope it doesn't. ;-)

Format your table into a CSV and use File>Import>Import prices from a CSV File....

Re: [GNC] Importing FX rates into gnucash

Jeff Abrahamson
Aha, thanks!

Jeff Abrahamson
http://p27.eu/jeff/