[GNC] Hitting ESC key wipes out work in QIF import

[GNC] Hitting ESC key wipes out work in QIF import

Art Chimes
I was nearly through importing many years of credit card transactions
(350kb) -- re-assigning Quicken categories to GnuCash accounts -- when
I accidentally hit the ESC key. I'm not sure what I was doing, but
probably I wanted to undo something and after decades of working on
Windows machines, the instinctive thing to do is hit ESC.

As I was nearing the end of two screens worth of incorrect accounts, I
hit ESC and the import window closed. POOF!

I'm pretty sure all my work is gone, but can someone confirm that?

Also, I'm pretty sure there is no way to disable this unfortunate
result of hitting ESC, but again, can someone confirm that?

I know nothing about coding, but would this be something that I could
propose as a fix ... say, a confirmation dialog?

Still slogging up the lower slopes of the GnuCash learning curve so
(1) I appreciate your help, and (2) please be gentle!

Thanks,
Art Chimes in Arlington, Virginia