[GNC] Help with Error While Setting Up Online Price Quotes

[GNC] Help with Error While Setting Up Online Price Quotes

James Lobash
Help.  I was attempting to load the GnuCash Online Price retriever but
received the following error message during the "Run gnc-fq-helper" program:
_______
Can't locate Date/Manip.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Date::Manip
module) (@INC contains: C:/Perl64/site/lib C:/Perl64/lib) at gnc-fq-helper
line 29.

BEGIN failed-compilation aborted at gnc-fq-helper line 29
________

Am I missing a program in my installation program in order to get this to
run, or is it something in my operating system?

Thanks for the help,

Re: [GNC] Help with Error While Setting Up Online Price Quotes

John Ralls-2

> On Feb 3, 2019, at 11:42 AM, James Lobash <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Help.  I was attempting to load the GnuCash Online Price retriever but
> received the following error message during the "Run gnc-fq-helper" program:
> _______
> Can't locate Date/Manip.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Date::Manip
> module) (@INC contains: C:/Perl64/site/lib C:/Perl64/lib) at gnc-fq-helper
> line 29.
>
> BEGIN failed-compilation aborted at gnc-fq-helper line 29
> ________
>
> Am I missing a program in my installation program in order to get this to
> run, or is it something in my operating system?

You're missing a required module named Date::Manip. It's available from CPAN.