[GNC] Help me out with the online currencies price retrieval

[GNC] Help me out with the online currencies price retrieval

Petrus Arief
Dear Gnucash User & Development Team,

My name is Petrus.
I have a problem with my online price retrieval.
I installed the newest version of strawberry perl & gnucash and installed
the Online Price Retrieval for Gnucash, but I'm facing this error
(attached).

[image: image.png]

image.png (9K) Download Attachment

Re: [GNC] Help me out with the online currencies price retrieval

Frank H. Ellenberger-3
Hello Petrus,

did you see the note in the manual?
https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v3/C/gnucash-help/fq-sources.html#gnc-tbl-fq-currency-source

You have to follow the instructions in the next table about alphavantage.

HTH
Frank