[GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

Thomas Forrester
On a Windows computer, I upgraded to 3.2 from 2.6.20 I think it was back
when I first noticed version 3 had been released.  Took me till 3.2 to
notice, but I think it was within a few days of the 3.2 release

Having now used 3.2 for a short while, I'm wondering if there's any issue
with going back to 2.6.x?  In other words, are there any underlying data
structure changes, or other file changes, that would make this a huge
mistake?  I am using the MySQL database backend.

I just feel at this point that, if I can't further edit anything after
pasting something in from the clipboard, that it may be a better idea to go
back so I can go forward.

Re: [GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

GnuCash - User mailing list
It is my understanding that 2.6.21 is the only 2.6.x that is compatible
with the 3.2 data structure.  I have used 2.6.21 successfully with 3.2
data, but older 2.6.x report that they are not compatible.  I believe
that is true of xml and sql databases.  Mike

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 4:17 AM, Thomas Forrester
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On a Windows computer, I upgraded to 3.2 from 2.6.20 I think it was
> back
> when I first noticed version 3 had been released.  Took me till 3.2 to
> notice, but I think it was within a few days of the 3.2 release
>
> Having now used 3.2 for a short while, I'm wondering if there's any
> issue
> with going back to 2.6.x?  In other words, are there any underlying
> data
> structure changes, or other file changes, that would make this a huge
> mistake?  I am using the MySQL database backend.
>
> I just feel at this point that, if I can't further edit anything after
> pasting something in from the clipboard, that it may be a better idea
> to go
> back so I can go forward.

Re: [GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

Thomas Forrester
Thanks, Mike.

So from what you are saying, there is some sort of data structures check
that would alert me if I am using a version of the program that is
incompatible with the data version.  Checking my downloads, I find I have
the .21 installer which I wouldn't have unless I had installed that
version.  So Looks like I may be good to take a step back.

Maybe a corollary question then -  although backward compatible with a .21
database, does 3.x introduce any new changes to the data structures that
would make this a really bad idea?

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 9:26 AM Michael <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It is my understanding that 2.6.21 is the only 2.6.x that is compatible
> with the 3.2 data structure.  I have used 2.6.21 successfully with 3.2
> data, but older 2.6.x report that they are not compatible.  I believe that
> is true of xml and sql databases.  Mike
>
> On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 4:17 AM, Thomas Forrester <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> On a Windows computer, I upgraded to 3.2 from 2.6.20 I think it was back
> when I first noticed version 3 had been released. Took me till 3.2 to
> notice, but I think it was within a few days of the 3.2 release Having now
> used 3.2 for a short while, I'm wondering if there's any issue with going
> back to 2.6.x? In other words, are there any underlying data structure
> changes, or other file changes, that would make this a huge mistake? I am
> using the MySQL database backend. I just feel at this point that, if I
> can't further edit anything after pasting something in from the clipboard,
> that it may be a better idea to go back so I can go forward.
> you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information. -----
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies. You can do this by
> using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Re: [GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

GnuCash - User mailing list
I don't know, but I haven't noticed any.  One of the experts would have
to answer for sure.  Mike

On 08/06/2018 08:15 AM, Thomas Forrester wrote:

> Thanks, Mike.
>
> So from what you are saying, there is some sort of data structures
> check that would alert me if I am using a version of the program that
> is incompatible with the data version. Checking my downloads, I find I
> have the .21 installer which I wouldn't have unless I had installed
> that version.  So Looks like I may be good to take a step back.
>
> Maybe a corollary question then -  although backward compatible with a
> .21 database, does 3.x introduce any new changes to the data
> structures that would make this a really bad idea?
>
> On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 9:26 AM Michael <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     It is my understanding that 2.6.21 is the only 2.6.x that is
>     compatible with the 3.2 data structure.  I have used 2.6.21
>     successfully with 3.2 data, but older 2.6.x report that they are
>     not compatible.  I believe that is true of xml and sql databases.
>     Mike
>
>     On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 4:17 AM, Thomas Forrester
>>     On a Windows computer, I upgraded to 3.2 from 2.6.20 I think it
>>     was back when I first noticed version 3 had been released. Took
>>     me till 3.2 to notice, but I think it was within a few days of
>>     the 3.2 release Having now used 3.2 for a short while, I'm
>>     wondering if there's any issue with going back to 2.6.x? In other
>>     words, are there any underlying data structure changes, or other
>>     file changes, that would make this a huge mistake? I am using the
>>     MySQL database backend. I just feel at this point that, if I
>>     can't further edit anything after pasting something in from the
>>     clipboard, that it may be a better idea to go back so I can go
>>     forward. _______________________________________________
>>     gnucash-user mailing list [hidden email]
>>     <mailto:[hidden email]> To update your subscription
>>     preferences or to unsubscribe:
>>     are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
>>     https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
>>     ----- Please remember to CC this list on all your replies. You
>>     can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Re: [GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

You may not get a warning or alert!

Also, yes, at the very least the date/time stamps are different and this is particularly an issue with the MySQL backend if I recall correctly. I wouldn’t attempt to step back any further than 2.6.21, but I’d ask, what in particular are you finding that you need to step back for?

There were some early issues with data but those seem to have been solved by 3.2. (I’m using the sqlite3 backend, and had to switch to XML during the interim but am back to normal with the 3.2 release) Sure there are a few annoyances with the 3.x series so far, but those are being worked out.

> On Aug 6, 2018, at 10:15 AM, Thomas Forrester <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Mike.
>
> So from what you are saying, there is some sort of data structures check
> that would alert me if I am using a version of the program that is
> incompatible with the data version.  Checking my downloads, I find I have
> the .21 installer which I wouldn't have unless I had installed that
> version.  So Looks like I may be good to take a step back.
>
> Maybe a corollary question then -  although backward compatible with a .21
> database, does 3.x introduce any new changes to the data structures that
> would make this a really bad idea?
>
> On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 9:26 AM Michael <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> It is my understanding that 2.6.21 is the only 2.6.x that is compatible
>> with the 3.2 data structure.  I have used 2.6.21 successfully with 3.2
>> data, but older 2.6.x report that they are not compatible.  I believe that
>> is true of xml and sql databases.  Mike
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 4:17 AM, Thomas Forrester <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> On a Windows computer, I upgraded to 3.2 from 2.6.20 I think it was back
>> when I first noticed version 3 had been released. Took me till 3.2 to
>> notice, but I think it was within a few days of the 3.2 release Having now
>> used 3.2 for a short while, I'm wondering if there's any issue with going
>> back to 2.6.x? In other words, are there any underlying data structure
>> changes, or other file changes, that would make this a huge mistake? I am
>> using the MySQL database backend. I just feel at this point that, if I
>> can't further edit anything after pasting something in from the clipboard,
>> that it may be a better idea to go back so I can go forward.
>> you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
>> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information. -----
>> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies. You can do this by
>> using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Re: [GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

Thomas Forrester
Well, in particular, what I mentioned in the original post: once you use
the clipboard to paste into a transaction, all further editing of that. or
apparently anything else is just not going to happen until you restart the
program.  To me, that's about the biggest show-stopper I could ever
consider with *any* program - having to restart it all the time just to get
it working again.  I should think this massive problem would have been
corrected almost immediately given the magnitude of the inconvenience it
causes, but it has been quite a while and I have no clue how long it will
take.

If someone can tell me it's already been fixed and there is a 3.2.1 (or
whatever) release due any second now, great!  I'll wait it out.  But a few
more months till something happens, well, um...

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 11:18 AM Adrien Monteleone <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> You may not get a warning or alert!
>
> Also, yes, at the very least the date/time stamps are different and this
> is particularly an issue with the MySQL backend if I recall correctly. I
> wouldn’t attempt to step back any further than 2.6.21, but I’d ask, what in
> particular are you finding that you need to step back for?
>
> There were some early issues with data but those seem to have been solved
> by 3.2. (I’m using the sqlite3 backend, and had to switch to XML during the
> interim but am back to normal with the 3.2 release) Sure there are a few
> annoyances with the 3.x series so far, but those are being worked out.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien
>
> > On Aug 6, 2018, at 10:15 AM, Thomas Forrester <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, Mike.
> >
> > So from what you are saying, there is some sort of data structures check
> > that would alert me if I am using a version of the program that is
> > incompatible with the data version.  Checking my downloads, I find I have
> > the .21 installer which I wouldn't have unless I had installed that
> > version.  So Looks like I may be good to take a step back.
> >
> > Maybe a corollary question then -  although backward compatible with a
> .21
> > database, does 3.x introduce any new changes to the data structures that
> > would make this a really bad idea?
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 9:26 AM Michael <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> It is my understanding that 2.6.21 is the only 2.6.x that is compatible
> >> with the 3.2 data structure.  I have used 2.6.21 successfully with 3.2
> >> data, but older 2.6.x report that they are not compatible.  I believe
> that
> >> is true of xml and sql databases.  Mike
> >>
> >> On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 4:17 AM, Thomas Forrester <[hidden email]
> >
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> On a Windows computer, I upgraded to 3.2 from 2.6.20 I think it was back
> >> when I first noticed version 3 had been released. Took me till 3.2 to
> >> notice, but I think it was within a few days of the 3.2 release Having
> now
> >> used 3.2 for a short while, I'm wondering if there's any issue with
> going
> >> back to 2.6.x? In other words, are there any underlying data structure
> >> changes, or other file changes, that would make this a huge mistake? I
> am
> >> using the MySQL database backend. I just feel at this point that, if I
> >> can't further edit anything after pasting something in from the
> clipboard,
> >> that it may be a better idea to go back so I can go forward.
> >> you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
> >> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information. -----
> >> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies. You can do this by
> >> using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Re: [GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

GnuCash - User mailing list
In my experience the pasting-prevents-delete-key-action bug only affects the particular register in which the pasting occurred. And fixing the problem only requires closing that register and reopening it, not relaunching gnucash itself.

Also, while the delete key is impeded, you can select text and type corrections directly. You still can’t select text and delete it, so you’ll have to type at least one character to replace any mistakes until you close and reopen the register.

The bug is fixed for 3.3, scheduled for release at the end of September. The team has been very good lately at hitting release dates.
--
Dave Reiser
[hidden email]

> On Aug 6, 2018, at 11:12 PM, Thomas Forrester <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Well, in particular, what I mentioned in the original post: once you use
> the clipboard to paste into a transaction, all further editing of that. or
> apparently anything else is just not going to happen until you restart the
> program.  To me, that's about the biggest show-stopper I could ever
> consider with *any* program - having to restart it all the time just to get
> it working again.  I should think this massive problem would have been
> corrected almost immediately given the magnitude of the inconvenience it
> causes, but it has been quite a while and I have no clue how long it will
> take.
>
> If someone can tell me it's already been fixed and there is a 3.2.1 (or
> whatever) release due any second now, great!  I'll wait it out.  But a few
> more months till something happens, well, um...
>
> On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 11:18 AM Adrien Monteleone <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> You may not get a warning or alert!
>>
>> Also, yes, at the very least the date/time stamps are different and this
>> is particularly an issue with the MySQL backend if I recall correctly. I
>> wouldn’t attempt to step back any further than 2.6.21, but I’d ask, what in
>> particular are you finding that you need to step back for?
>>
>> There were some early issues with data but those seem to have been solved
>> by 3.2. (I’m using the sqlite3 backend, and had to switch to XML during the
>> interim but am back to normal with the 3.2 release) Sure there are a few
>> annoyances with the 3.x series so far, but those are being worked out.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Adrien
>>
>>> On Aug 6, 2018, at 10:15 AM, Thomas Forrester <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks, Mike.
>>>
>>> So from what you are saying, there is some sort of data structures check
>>> that would alert me if I am using a version of the program that is
>>> incompatible with the data version.  Checking my downloads, I find I have
>>> the .21 installer which I wouldn't have unless I had installed that
>>> version.  So Looks like I may be good to take a step back.
>>>
>>> Maybe a corollary question then -  although backward compatible with a
>> .21
>>> database, does 3.x introduce any new changes to the data structures that
>>> would make this a really bad idea?

>> that

>> now
>> going
>> am
>> clipboard,

>>> -----

Re: [GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

I guess I hadn't tried to do a paste into a transaction.  I see what
you mean, although I didn't need to restart gnucash to recover.  While
I was typing the answer came from David Reiser that it will be fixed
when 3.3 comes out.  Mike

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 8:12 PM, Thomas Forrester
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>>  >> using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
>>  >>
>>  >>
>>  > _______________________________________________
>>  > gnucash-user mailing list
>>  > [hidden email]
>>  > To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
>>  > If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
>>  https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
>>  > -----
>>  > Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
>>  > You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
>>  >

>>  If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
>>  https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
>>  -----
>>  Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
>>  You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

David Carlson-4
I would consider needing to close and reopen a bank account register after
each transaction edit executed by pasting some text from the clipboard to
be a major showstopper when I have ten or twenty transaction s a day.

David C

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018, 10:42 PM Michael via gnucash-user <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> >>  >> using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
> >>  >>
> >>  >>
> >>  > _______________________________________________
> >>  > gnucash-user mailing list
> >>  > [hidden email]
> >>  > To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> >>  > If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
> >>  https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
> >>  > -----
> >>  > Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> >>  > You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
> >>  >

> >>  If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
> >>  https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
> >>  -----
> >>  Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> >>  You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Do you always have to edit a transaction after pasting it? You only have to close and reopen the register if you have to use the delete key after pasting. If I had to cut and paste that many transaction elements a day, I’d figure out a way to export the source to CSV and import them instead of copy/paste.

I guess I’m jaded because my file is big enough that type-ahead works so well I almost never have to paste anything in, and I’m usually only typing a few characters per field, except for the amount columns.

Everyone gets to pick which annoyances count as showstoppers for them.
--
Dave Reiser
[hidden email]

Liz

Re: [GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

Liz
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 23:36:23 -0400
David Reiser via gnucash-user <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In my experience the pasting-prevents-delete-key-action bug only
> affects the particular register in which the pasting occurred. And
> fixing the problem only requires closing that register and reopening
> it, not relaunching gnucash itself.
>
> Also, while the delete key is impeded, you can select text and type
> corrections directly. You still can’t select text and delete it, so
> you’ll have to type at least one character to replace any mistakes
> until you close and reopen the register.
>
> The bug is fixed for 3.3, scheduled for release at the end of
> September. The team has been very good lately at hitting release
> dates.

I struck this today, and also found that highlighting the offending
string with the mouse allowed me to edit. I also found the backspace key
non-functional.

I didn't try replacing a string with a space where I needed to
eliminate something.

Debian Buster/Sid - XFCE - GnuCash Version: 3.2 Build ID: 3.2+ (2018-06-24)
Unlike Thomas I didn't find it a showstopper today.

Liz

Re: [GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

cicko
Adrien Monteleone-2 wrote
> There were some early issues with data but those seem to have been solved
> by 3.2. (I’m using the sqlite3 backend, and had to switch to XML during
> the interim but am back to normal with the 3.2 release) Sure there are a
> few annoyances with the 3.x series so far, but those are being worked out.

Also, if you take the latest build from
https://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/maint/ (Windows!), you can get some
extra bug fixes that will only be officially released by October.
In general, I find these releases a bit more stable than the stable
versions. :) This is due to the fact that they contain mostly bug fixes and
no new features as such.

Re: [GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

Sorry I missed the original post somehow. But as noted in the replies after this, there are sufferable work arounds and the fix is already in. Certainly, I’m a bit annoyed with no backspace about 10 times a day from muscle memory, but I can live with it till 3.3 is official.

Note, 3.1 didn’t have this problem, just 3.2. I made the jump so I could go back to sqlite3 since some critical bugs were fixed. And I knew going in this bug was already found and a pest. I didn’t realize just how it messes with my workflow, but overall, it’s worth the upgrade, at least for me.

> [...]
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> On a Windows computer, I upgraded to 3.2 from 2.6.20 I think it was back
> >> when I first noticed version 3 had been released. Took me till 3.2 to
> >> notice, but I think it was within a few days of the 3.2 release Having now
> >> used 3.2 for a short while, I'm wondering if there's any issue with going
> >> back to 2.6.x? In other words, are there any underlying data structure
> >> changes, or other file changes, that would make this a huge mistake? I am
> >> using the MySQL database backend. I just feel at this point that, if I
> >> can't further edit anything after pasting something in from the clipboard,
> >> that it may be a better idea to go back so I can go forward.
> >> you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
> >> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information. -----
> >> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies. You can do this by

Adrien Monteleone-2
Also, there are no more bug-fix releases. (the 3rd point) Just Major.minor. Occasionally, if there is a packaging error, they’ll so a snap “-1” or “-2" release to address it so you have an installable candidate.

> [...]
>>
>> Regards,
>> Adrien
>>
>>> On Aug 6, 2018, at 10:15 AM, Thomas Forrester <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks, Mike.
>>>
>>> So from what you are saying, there is some sort of data structures check
>>> that would alert me if I am using a version of the program that is
>>> incompatible with the data version.  Checking my downloads, I find I have
>>> the .21 installer which I wouldn't have unless I had installed that
>>> version.  So Looks like I may be good to take a step back.
>>>
>>> Maybe a corollary question then -  although backward compatible with a .21
>>> database, does 3.x introduce any new changes to the data structures that

I will look at this again closely in light of your reply, Dave.  My
experience has been that no further edits are possible, period, but I will
experiment a bit more next time it happens.  Closing and restarting GnuCash
was a solution noted in a much earlier thread on this topic and I don't
recall any one saying closing and reopening the register was sufficient to
get unstuck.

Thanks.

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 10:36 PM David Reiser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> >> interim but am back to normal with the 3.2 release) Sure there are a few
> >> annoyances with the 3.x series so far, but those are being worked out.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Adrien

> check
> have

> >> .21
> that

> compatible
> >> that

> [hidden email]

> back
> >> now
> >> going
> >> am
> >> clipboard,
> If
> -----
> by

> >> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.

> >> If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see

GNC 3.2 has problems with reports and i believe it is being fixed with 3.3
release,  in particuler Tax Invoice report. However, I use 2.6.19 portable
with 3.2 data file in xml to print Tax Invoice.nor

-----
nor

Re: [GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

Thomas Forrester
For me, Dave, I *am* importing transactions.  These are transactions coming
from the banks I do business with and they have the typical all-caps,
hacked-up wording the ACH applies to the transactions.  I'm actually trying
to clean them up.  Yes, I suppose I could go into the qfx file and clean it
up there before import, but, well, no.  I'm supposed to be able to do it
more easily (and safely) in GnuCash, not some random text editor.

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 11:28 PM David Reiser via gnucash-user <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Do you always have to edit a transaction after pasting it? You only have
> to close and reopen the register if you have to use the delete key after
> pasting. If I had to cut and paste that many transaction elements a day,
> I’d figure out a way to export the source to CSV and import them instead of
> copy/paste.
>
> I guess I’m jaded because my file is big enough that type-ahead works so
> well I almost never have to paste anything in, and I’m usually only typing
> a few characters per field, except for the amount columns.
>
> Everyone gets to pick which annoyances count as showstoppers for them.
> --
> Dave Reiser
> [hidden email]
>

> > On Aug 7, 2018, at 12:09 AM, David Carlson <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > I would consider needing to close and reopen a bank account register
> after
> > each transaction edit executed by pasting some text from the clipboard to
> > be a major showstopper when I have ten or twenty transaction s a day.
> >
> > David C
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 6, 2018, 10:42 PM Michael via gnucash-user <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> I guess I hadn't tried to do a paste into a transaction.  I see what
> >> you mean, although I didn't need to restart gnucash to recover.  While
> >> I was typing the answer came from David Reiser that it will be fixed
> >> when 3.3 comes out.  Mike

> >> If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
> >> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
> >> -----

Re: [GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

Stephen M. Butler
On 08/06/2018 09:09 PM, David Carlson wrote:
> I would consider needing to close and reopen a bank account register after
> each transaction edit executed by pasting some text from the clipboard to
> be a major showstopper when I have ten or twenty transaction s a day.
>
> David C

And for me the backspace key doesn't work.  So, I avoid pasting (but I
can touch type enough to shock my mother-in-law who taught keyboarding
in high school).

> On Mon, Aug 6, 2018, 10:42 PM Michael via gnucash-user <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I guess I hadn't tried to do a paste into a transaction.  I see what
>> you mean, although I didn't need to restart gnucash to recover.  While
>> I was typing the answer came from David Reiser that it will be fixed
>> when 3.3 comes out.  Mike
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 8:12 PM, Thomas Forrester
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Well, in particular, what I mentioned in the original post: once you
>>> use
>>> the clipboard to paste into a transaction, all further editing of
>>> that. or
>>> apparently anything else is just not going to happen until you
>>> restart the
>>> program.  To me, that's about the biggest show-stopper I could ever
>>> consider with *any* program - having to restart it all the time just
>>> to get
>>> it working again.  I should think this massive problem would have been
>>> corrected almost immediately given the magnitude of the inconvenience
>>> it
>>> causes, but it has been quite a while and I have no clue how long it
>>> will
>>> take.
>>>
>>> If someone can tell me it's already been fixed and there is a 3.2.1
>>> (or
>>> whatever) release due any second now, great!  I'll wait it out.  But
>>> a few
>>> more months till something happens, well, um...

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
253-350-0166

Re: [GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

Thomas Forrester
That is a truly useful suggestion.  Makes sense!  Thank you!