[GNC] Gnucash will not open after install

[GNC] Gnucash will not open after install

reb1932
I downloaded the latest version and used the installer. When I go to the
menu to open it I get a window that say "sorry plasma" and in the body
Could not find program "google"

I am using Kubuntu 17.10

Please help

Richard Barmann

Re: [GNC] Gnucash will not open after install

reb1932
I am sorry I sent this to the wrong group. I guess I am frustrated and
was not thinking right. Please forgive me.

Richard Barmann