[GNC] GnuCash wiki

Does anyone know if the wiki is currently down? I am unable to access it to
either view or edit but have no problem with other content or the main
website.

Re: [GNC] GnuCash wiki

Geert Janssens-4
Hi David,

Right now it is working for me. I believe it's temporarily hosted via a flakey
internet connection so it may indeed be unreachable from time to time.

Op zaterdag 15 december 2018 05:29:09 CET schreef David Cousens:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if the wiki is currently down? I am unable to access it to
> either view or edit but have no problem with other content or the main
> website.
>
> David Cousens
>

> -----
> David Cousens
> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information. -----

Re: [GNC] GnuCash wiki

David Cousens
Thanks Geert

I was able to get back in an hour later.

Re: [GNC] GnuCash wiki

The issue was that we had a ~2-3 hour power outage that started around
10:30pm which took out my network immediately and then the servers
shortly thereafter when the UPSes died.  The power came back around
12:30am, but I was already asleep and dealt with stragling services when
I woke up.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-derek

Geert Janssens <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi David,
>
> Right now it is working for me. I believe it's temporarily hosted via a flakey
> internet connection so it may indeed be unreachable from time to time.
>
> Regards,
>
> Geert
>
> Op zaterdag 15 december 2018 05:29:09 CET schreef David Cousens:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone know if the wiki is currently down? I am unable to access it to
>> either view or edit but have no problem with other content or the main
>> website.
>>
>> David Cousens

Re: [GNC] GnuCash wiki

David Cousens
Thanks Derek,
No inconvevnience - just worked on something else for a while.
David