[GNC] GnuCash thru Flathub

randix
Once upon a time ago, I successfully installed GnuCash on my Google Pixel
Chromebook using the flathub link...

https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.gnucash.GnuCash
<https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.gnucash.GnuCash>

It installed version *3.2*.

Question: Since the current version is not listed in the details on that
link, does anyone know if using that link now, will install a *more recent
version than 3.2?

Thanks.

Steve

Re: [GNC] GnuCash thru Flathub

Colin Law
On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 at 12:31, randix <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Once upon a time ago, I successfully installed GnuCash on my Google Pixel
> Chromebook using the flathub link...
>
> https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.gnucash.GnuCash
> <https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.gnucash.GnuCash>
>
> It installed version *3.2*.
>
> Question: Since the current version is not listed in the details on that
> link, does anyone know if using that link now, will install a *more recent
> version than 3.2?

Unlikely.

Colin

Re: [GNC] GnuCash thru Flathub

Derek Atkins-3
Colin Law <[hidden email]> writes:

> On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 at 12:31, randix <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Once upon a time ago, I successfully installed GnuCash on my Google Pixel
>> Chromebook using the flathub link...
>>
>> https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.gnucash.GnuCash
>> <https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.gnucash.GnuCash>
>>
>> It installed version *3.2*.
>>
>> Question: Since the current version is not listed in the details on that
>> link, does anyone know if using that link now, will install a *more recent
>> version than 3.2?
>
> Unlikely.

By Q4 (hopefully Q3) I should be back to my own network and will be able
to host the flatpak builds more widely.

I do not know if flathub.org points to our builds or something else.

> Colin

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745