[GNC] GnuCash 3.2

Ken Pyzik
Have upgraded to 3.2 and wanted to report that I have had no issues.

I m a Windows 10 user

Positives:

* Upgrade went smoothly (installed new over old and all worked fine)
* Faster reports
* Overall operation seems faster

Negatives: none

I did notice that starting seems to take a little longer to start - but this
is no big deal.  Thanks!

Ken

Re: [GNC] GnuCash 3.2

cicko
I also want to thank the devs for the amount of bugs squashed in the latest
release! That's really impressive.