[GNC] GNUcash crashes using sales tax

Martijn Heuts
Hello,
I am using GNUcash version 3.4.When I create a new invoice and enter 3 line items, on the 3rd line item if I select the tax % in the 'tax table' column,GNUcash will freeze for a little while and eventually crash on me. It does not happen for 1 or 2 line items.
Any suggestions?
Thanks for all the answers on my previous questions. You all are great!!
Martijn