[GNC] Finance::Quote

WasserLand
I have just re-subscribed to the List.

I am sure this issue has been well aired so I apologise for the question:

Can no longer get quotes for my share portfolio. ASX.  It stopped some
many months ago.  Google has been of little help.

Is there a present, definative way to get my quotes going again?

Dave W

Re: [GNC] Finance::Quote

WasserLand
I have a problem with getting quotes for my ASX portfolio in GnuCash.
Finance::Quote no longer works.

I am running Ubuntu 16.04.

Any help, please.

Dave W

On 04/06/18 13:07, WasserLand wrote:

> I have just re-subscribed to the List.
>
> I am sure this issue has been well aired so I apologise for the question:
>
> Can no longer get quotes for my share portfolio. ASX.  It stopped some
> many months ago.  Google has been of little help.
>
> Is there a present, definative way to get my quotes going again?
>
> Dave W

Re: [GNC] Finance::Quote

Maf. King
Hi,

have you tried the list archives?  Try this thread (yes it is Win, but that
isn't relevant)

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-May/076983.html

or maybe this

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-April/075839.html

HTH,
Maf.

On Wednesday, 6 June 2018 13:50:39 BST WasserLand wrote:

> I have a problem with getting quotes for my ASX portfolio in GnuCash.
> Finance::Quote no longer works.
>
> I am running Ubuntu 16.04.
>
> Any help, please.
>
> Dave W
>
> On 04/06/18 13:07, WasserLand wrote:
> > I have just re-subscribed to the List.
> >
> > I am sure this issue has been well aired so I apologise for the question:
> >
> > Can no longer get quotes for my share portfolio. ASX.  It stopped some
> > many months ago.  Google has been of little help.
> >
> > Is there a present, definative way to get my quotes going again?
> >
> > Dave W
> > https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.

> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information. -----

Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542

Re: [GNC] Finance::Quote

WasserLand
Thank you Maf,

The very first thread led me to the answer.  Simply a matter of adding a
".AX" suffix to the  share code!

How I struggled to resolve the matter prior!  As always the solution is
simple.

Thank again for responding to my outcry.

Dave W