[GNC] Finance Quote on Debian

pmkelly
How do get finance Quote to work on a Debian 9 system.   Everything appears
to be installed, when I click get quotes, the cursor changes to a circle and
never finishes.  As if it went off into space and never returns.  I have to
force quit GnuCash to get out of it.

Re: [GNC] Finance Quote on Debian

Derek Atkins-3
"Patrick Kelly" <[hidden email]> writes:

> How do get finance Quote to work on a Debian 9 system.   Everything appears
> to be installed, when I click get quotes, the cursor changes to a circle and
> never finishes.  As if it went off into space and never returns.  I have to
> force quit GnuCash to get out of it.

How many quotes are you trying to download?
Alphavantage only lets you get 5 quotes per minute.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745

Re: [GNC] Finance Quote on Debian

pmkelly

    Using Yahoo Jason not alphavantage

    Get Outlook for iOS