[GNC] Email Invoices

J-P Hartzenberg
Dear Sir/Madam

How do you email out invoices directly from the system?

Regards,
J-P Hartzenberg
Cell: 082 557-5941
Tel: 011 465-5533
Fax: 086 688-3188
www.newimage.co.za<http://www.newimage.co.za/>

[cid:image002.png@01D28C62.5E1FED40]
Publish and Access your Application and Software from anywhere in the world and from any device PC/Mobile(mdm)/www
ERP Router, it is both software and/or hardware built in one Router, no installation and configuration, it is ready to be used in 30 minutes, If you are interested in testing it, we can provide access to SAP; Sage-Pastel, MS Office or any software in our demo centre. Please contact me If you are interested in a demo.

image001.png (78K) Download Attachment

Re: [GNC] Email Invoices

J-P Hartzenberg <[hidden email]> writes:

> Dear Sir/Madam
>
> How do you email out invoices directly from the system?

There is no "direct" way.  GnuCash is not a mail agent.

You need to "print" the invoices (save to PDF), and then you need to
manually use your email program to attach and send them to your
customers.

Re: [GNC] Email Invoices

> On Jun 6, 2018, at 7:44 AM, J-P Hartzenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Sir/Madam
>
> How do you email out invoices directly from the system?

You don’t. GnuCash contains no email interface.

You can print/export the invoice to pdf and then email it as an attachment.

Re: [GNC] Email Invoices

J-P Hartzenberg
Thank you John.

Regards,