[GNC] Customer Summary not working

Bilal Arshad
since the update of the version to 3.2 , the customer summary report is not
working.
any solution

Re: [GNC] Customer Summary not working

Adrien Monteleone-2
It’s been working for me. Can you provide some more details to help narrow down the problem?

1. Which backend are you using?
2. What Operating System?
3. Does it not run at all, or just doesn’t give expected figures?
4. Are some figures obviously incorrect?