[GNC] Customer Summary not working

Bilal Arshad
since the update of the version to 3.2 , the customer summary report is not
working.
any solution

Re: [GNC] Customer Summary not working

Adrien Monteleone-2
It’s been working for me. Can you provide some more details to help narrow down the problem?

1. Which backend are you using?
2. What Operating System?
3. Does it not run at all, or just doesn’t give expected figures?
4. Are some figures obviously incorrect?

> On Aug 7, 2018, at 2:36 AM, Bilal Arshad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> since the update of the version to 3.2 , the customer summary report is not
> working.
> any solution

Re: [GNC] Customer Summary not working

Bilal Arshad
thanks for the reply,
the problem if I chose expense accounts which are not tagged back to any
customer the report gives an error,
even if the whole expense is selected and it may contain one expense which
is not charged back to any customer it gives an error,

it seems while enting the expense if it  is not replacing the empty tag with
"No Customer", in the previous version it was working fine, after the update
it starts giving an error

I am using portable version downloaded from PortableApps.com

Re: [GNC] Customer Summary not working

Bilal Arshad
this is the error

Report error

An error occurred while running the report.

Re: [GNC] Customer Summary not working

Christopher Lam
Please file a bug and upload the tracefile

https://bugs.gnucash.org/

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile

Bilal Arshad <[hidden email]> writes:

> this is the error
>

> Report error
>
> An error occurred while running the report.

That's the displayed error.

What does the trace file say?
   https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile

Re: [GNC] Customer Summary not working

Bilal Arshad
I just posted the error on bug.gnucash.org 796914

if I open same data file n 2.6 version it shows correct report

Please help

trace file:-

* 22:36:57  WARN <gnc.app-utils> Could not spawn perl: Failed to execute
child process (No such file or directory)
* 22:37:09  CRIT <gnc.assistant> [_gfec_error_handler()]
qif-import:qif-to-gnc-undo encountered an error: In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
 160: 4 [catch #t #<catch-closure b08ec50> ...]
In unknown file:
   ?: 3 [apply-smob/1 #<catch-closure b08ec50>]
In c-interface.scm:
  22: 2 [gnc:call-with-error-handling #<procedure qif-import:qif-to-gnc-undo
(root)> ...]
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
 160: 1 [catch #t #<procedure c3c0510 at c-interface.scm:23:8 ()> ...]
In c-interface.scm:
  27: 0 [#<procedure c3c0510 at c-interface.scm:23:8 ()>]

ERROR: In procedure apply: Apply to non-list: #f
* 22:38:27  CRIT <gnc.engine> gnc_uri_get_components: assertion 'uri != NULL
&& strlen (uri) > 0' failed
* 22:38:27  CRIT <GLib> g_ascii_strcasecmp: assertion 's1 != NULL' failed
* 22:38:39  CRIT <GLib> g_file_test: assertion 'filename != NULL' failed
* 22:39:22  WARN <qof> [gnc_numeric_div()] Attempt to divide by zero.
* 22:39:22  WARN <gnc.scm> In c-interface.scm:
  22: 19 [gnc:call-with-error-handling "(gnc:report-run 0)" ()]
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
 160: 18 [catch #t #<procedure bcd0918 at c-interface.scm:23:8 ()> ...]
In c-interface.scm:
  29: 17 [#<procedure bcd0918 at c-interface.scm:23:8 ()>]
In unknown file:
   ?: 16 [eval-string "(gnc:report-run 0)" #<undefined>]
   ?: 15 [call-with-input-string "(gnc:report-run 0)" ...]
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
2412: 14 [save-module-excursion #<procedure bcd08b8 at
ice-9/eval-string.scm:65:9 ()>]
In ice-9/eval-string.scm:
  44: 13 [read-and-eval #<input: string c3bca10> #:lang ...]
  37: 12 [lp (gnc:report-run 0)]
In report.scm:
 830: 11 [gnc:report-run 0]
In c-interface.scm:
  70: 10 [gnc:backtrace-if-exception #<procedure bcd07c8 at report.scm:831:5
()>]
  22: 9 [gnc:call-with-error-handling #<procedure bcd07c8 at
report.scm:831:5 ()> ...]
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
 160: 8 [catch #t #<procedure bcd07b0 at c-interface.scm:23:8 ()> ...]
In c-interface.scm:
  27: 7 [#<procedure bcd07b0 at c-interface.scm:23:8 ()>]
In report.scm:
 834: 6 [#<procedure bcd07c8 at report.scm:831:5 ()>]
 805: 5 [gnc:report-render-html # #t]
In customer-summary.scm:
 762: 4 [reg-renderer #]
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
 573: 3 [map #<procedure bcbbf50 at customer-summary.scm:765:16 (owner)> (#
# #)]
In customer-summary.scm:
 798: 2 [#<procedure bcbbf50 at customer-summary.scm:765:16 (owner)> #]
 653: 1 [markup-percent -3620 0]
In unknown file:
   ?: 0 [gnc-numeric-div -3620 0 1000 7]

ERROR: Throw to key `numerical-overflow' with args `("/" "Numerical
overflow" #f #f)'.