[GNC] Comparatives

Eleanore Browning
Hi,

Is there a way I can show comparatives in reports such as the Income
Statement and Balance Sheet?

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

EJB

Re: [GNC] Comparatives

Christopher Lam
At this moment your options are:

1. Income bar/line chart and enable 'Display/Show table' - displays totals
only.

2. Select relevant accounts (all assets+liabilities or all income+expense)
in Transaction Report, and tinker with the primary/secondary key sorting
options, enable Display/Subtotal-table.

HTH, C