[GNC] Citi CC Download options

Stephen M. Butler
Anybody else discover that Citi Cards has stopped offering the QFX
format on the transaction export page?

I did manage to import using the CSV format (but a pain).  Had one
transaction in RED and was unable to double click to force it to be
loaded.  Had to load it manually after the import.

--Steve

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
253-350-0166

Re: [GNC] Citi CC Download options

Bucky Carr

I'm looking at my Citi page now and it offers QFX, OFX, TXT, CSV and
QBO format options. It is a new download selection window than I saw
last month (which offered the same choices).

On 2/14/2019 12:09 PM, Stephen M. Butler wrote:
> Anybody else discover that Citi Cards has stopped offering the QFX
> format on the transaction export page?
>
> I did manage to import using the CSV format (but a pain).  Had one
> transaction in RED and was unable to double click to force it to be
> loaded.  Had to load it manually after the import.
>
> --Steve

Re: [GNC] Citi CC Download options

Stephen M. Butler
Strange.  Perhaps the Costco customers get something different.  I know
it was there before and I searched all over the page for it.

On 2/14/19 11:32 AM, Bucky Carr wrote:

> I'm looking at my Citi page now and it offers QFX, OFX, TXT, CSV and
> QBO format options. It is a new download selection window than I saw
> last month (which offered the same choices).
>

> On 2/14/2019 12:09 PM, Stephen M. Butler wrote:
>> Anybody else discover that Citi Cards has stopped offering the QFX
>> format on the transaction export page?
>>
>> I did manage to import using the CSV format (but a pain).  Had one
>> transaction in RED and was unable to double click to force it to be
>> loaded.  Had to load it manually after the import.
>>
>> --Steve

Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
253-350-0166

Re: [GNC] Citi CC Download options

Bucky Carr

I just checked again looking at my non-Costco card and the same
'export' offerings are shown. Not sure why you're not seeing it. They
seem to be doing some ongoing upgrades to their site, in real time.

On 2/14/2019 12:48 PM, Stephen M. Butler wrote:
> Strange.  Perhaps the Costco customers get something different.  I know
> it was there before and I searched all over the page for it.
>
> On 2/14/19 11:32 AM, Bucky Carr wrote:
>> I'm looking at my Citi page now and it offers QFX, OFX, TXT, CSV and
>> QBO format options. It is a new download selection window than I saw
>> last month (which offered the same choices).

Re: [GNC] Citi CC Download options

Stephen M. Butler
I complained to both Costco and Citi.  Thanks for checking.
--Steve