[GNC] CSV tool

Plutocrat
I recently came across this tool for manipulating CSV data. It allows you to query a CSV file with SQL-like syntax. I thought that as there's a lot of that sort of thing going on in this group, some of you might find is useful.

http://harelba.github.io/q/

eg: q "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ./clicks_file.csv WHERE c3 > 32.3"

P.