[GNC] CSV to QIF converter for Mobile viking usage reports

[GNC] CSV to QIF converter for Mobile viking usage reports

Bram Mertens
Hi,

I have created a simple python script that creates a QIF file from the
usage report of Mobile Vikings.
Mobile Vikings a Mobile Virtual Network Operator active in Belgium.

The script and a README are available at
https://gitlab.com/m8ram/vikingcsv2qif .

The target audience is probably quite small: GnuCash users in Belgium
with an account with this operator but perhaps it can serve as
inspiration for other similar uses.

Feel free to send me remarks/suggestions and use the code.

Hope this helps

Bram

Re: [GNC] CSV to QIF converter for Mobile viking usage reports

GT-I9070 H
Hi  Bram,

It would look better here: https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Published_tools

Regards

Em dom, 24 de jun de 2018 às 12:05, Bram Mertens <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> I have created a simple python script that creates a QIF file from the
> usage report of Mobile Vikings.
> Mobile Vikings a Mobile Virtual Network Operator active in Belgium.
>
> The script and a README are available at
> https://gitlab.com/m8ram/vikingcsv2qif .
>
> The target audience is probably quite small: GnuCash users in Belgium
> with an account with this operator but perhaps it can serve as
> inspiration for other similar uses.
>
> Feel free to send me remarks/suggestions and use the code.
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Bram

Re: [GNC] CSV to QIF converter for Mobile viking usage reports

Bram Mertens
Thanks,

I'll see if I can add it there later today.

Bram