[GNC] Business Set up

GnuCash - User mailing list
I have been using gnucash for several years for our small business.  I would like start fresh due to some errors made several years ago.  Can I copy the current business and zero out the beginning balances or do I need to start from scratch and create a new business?  Can I copy over my current customer list and vendor list?
Thank you

Re: [GNC] Business Set up

Adrien Monteleone-2
You can export and re-import your account structure.

I think you’ll have to recreate your business information data, and there is currently no facility to export customers and vendors, but you can import them. So if you manage to create a CSV for your customers and vendors, you can use that for subsequent import.

Tax tables are another animal, and those will also have to be recreated manually.

It might be much simpler to just enter correcting transactions and then refactor any part of your account tree you need to update.