[GNC] Aqbanking install question/problem

[GNC] Aqbanking install question/problem

randix
Returning to a Windows environment after giving up on my Pixel Chromebook and
GnuCash being sweetie pies (apparently, they are only distant friends).

Anyway, I'm running Windows 10 on my new Dell XPS 13 laptop, and using
GnuCash Version: 3.7
Build ID: 3.7+(2019-09-07).

My current issue is with setting up AQBanking... I'm setting up my accounts,
but whenever I get to the point where it is retrieving the associated
accounts as part of the setup, GnuCash totally closes down. I've tried it
multiple times and it shuts down when I get to that very step. Any ideas?

Re: [GNC] Aqbanking install question/problem

aegross
May be of help: https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile

Re: [GNC] Aqbanking install question/problem

AQBanking is in a state of flux currently due to big changes in how European
banks need to be communicated with.

That may have something to do with your crash. To help diagnose and
potentially fix this, it may be useful to talk about this on the aqbanking
mailing lists.