[GNC] Apologies for list misuse

Stan Brown
Please accept my apology for inadvertently including a whole digest in
my reply. I try to trim quoted material, and I don't know how I managed
to screw up so spectacularly.  I'll be more careful in future.

Stan Brown
Tompkins County, New York, USA
http://BrownMath.com
http://OakRoadSystems.com

Re: [GNC] Apologies for list misuse

Chad Neeper
What?!?!    You're _NOT_ perfect?

*sigh*  Back to therapy...

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*