[GNC] Acounts not available in budget

Robert Hoogendoorn
Hi,

I have recently downloaded  and installed gnucash 3.1 for windows (10).

When I set up a new company and select the Action new budget, there are no
accounts available in the budget.

I have noticed that there is no default budget accounts available in the
New book options tab, which may be the reason that there are no budget
accounts available.

Do you know how to show accounts in the budget tab or maybe how to create a
default budget account list?

Kind regards,
Robert

[GNC] Fwd: Acounts not available in budget

Robert Hoogendoorn
Hi,

I have now downloaded version 3.2 and it the budget function is not working
as it not showing any accounts when setting up a new budget.

Does anyone else has the same problem or knows how to fix this?

Kind regards,
Robert