[GNC] 2.6.21???

randix
So I saw an announcement that 2.6.21 was released, when to Sourceforge and
got the attached error message... is it in fact available for download (for
windows)???

See attached.

<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t374961/Image_002.jpg>

Re: [GNC] 2.6.21???

John Ralls-2

> On Apr 10, 2018, at 5:52 PM, randix <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> So I saw an announcement that 2.6.21 was released, when to Sourceforge and
> got the attached error message... is it in fact available for download (for
> windows)???
>
> See attached.
>
> <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t374961/Image_002.jpg>

I hadn’t unmasked the directory, sorry. Try again now.

Re: [GNC] 2.6.21???

GnuCash - User mailing list
Jon,I installed 2.6.21 and works fine. I saved data file in XML default
format. Thereafter, I installed ver. 3.0 as usual and tried to open the
saved data file. But it resulted in crash. Attaching the snap shot for your
review.nor GNC_Crash_Snapshot.JPG
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t375966/GNC_Crash_Snapshot.JPG>