GC website - problems

Stewart Wright
Hi,

It looks like there is a permissions screwed up on gnucash.org at the
moment.

Whenever I go to the website (main page or others...) I get:

   Not Found
   The requested URL / was not found on this server.

   Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.gnucash.org Port 80

This is reminiscent of when I set the perms wrong on my webpage.  :-)

Is this an indication of the/an update website coming online?

Cheers,

S.

Re: GC website - problems

Josh Sled

Linas is doing some disk maintenance on www.gnucash.org.

> Is this an indication of the/an update website coming online?

Not directly, but hopefully one will be coming soon. :)

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`

Re: GC website - problems