Fwd: currency or stock trading strategy

Darren Weber-2
Hi,
I sent the email below to the R group, but I wonder if gnucash has
analysis and charting tools?
Best, Darren

Re: Fwd: currency or stock trading strategy

Derek Atkins
Gnucash does have some charting and graphing capabilities, but
I dont know what you're looking for specifically.  We do have,
for example, a price scatter plot to show the change in commodity
prices over time.  However I dont know how well the graphs could
be used to test trading strategies.

-derek