For including Nepali Translation....

Pawan Chitrakar-2
Dear Sir,

I have been working in GNUCash translation to Nepali Language

i would like you to add translation po file in GnuCash

gnucash-1.8.11.po (60K) Download Attachment

Re: For including Nepali Translation....

Christian Stimming
Dear Pawan,

thanks for submitting the translation. It will be included in the upcoming
gnucash-2.x.x release series.

However, this might still take 3-9 months until it will be released. The old
stable release series gnucash-1.8.x has stopped with the recent
gnucash-1.8.12 and there will be no further release.

Regards,

Christian