Font problems when printing

ddougan
I'm running GnuCash 2.0.1 on SuSE 10.0 (compiled by me). I have a
problem with printing invoices. On the screen, they display in a sans
serif font, as desired. When I print, or preview, or print to PDF, I get
a serif font. Although I run KDE, I've ensured that the fonts in
gnome-font-properties are all sans serif fonts.

I've also changed form the font I use (Bitstream) to several other
fonts, with no change in the result.

And now, with the changes I've made, when I print via kprinter, I get no
text in Acrobat, just a warning that GnomeUni-TimesNewRomanPS-BoldMT
can't be found - even though I haven't set this font. Printing to PDF
from the GnuCash print menu doesn't give this error, however.

Can anyone shed any light why I'm getting a serif font when there
doesn't seem to be one set anywhere on my system?

Thanks,

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support