Font in reports

Kwentine Dorward
Q: How can one change a font in the GnuCash reports (I
need font with a cyrillic encoding)?

TIA, Samotnik.

Re: Font in reports

Bill Wohler

On Tue, 2006-07-03 at 07:39 -0800, Brian Dolbec wrote:

> I did some more testing and found that you have to set the application
> font smaller in the gnome Desktop=>Preferences=>Font menu.  The bad part
> is that it tends to make the screen font size too small for me.

This is true. It is pretty annoying to have to change the Application
font, print, and change it back. At least I don't have to print very
often, so it's good to have a workaround. Surely there is a better
way.

To answer your question, not only can you change the size of the
Application font, you can change the font family there as well.

--
Bill Wohler <[hidden email]>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD