Fix alignment in register cells

Scott Oonk
This patch fixes some alignment problems in the register.

- Remove the pango_layout_set_alignment code.  Since we are rendering
a single line of text, the layout is only as wide as the text.
Because of this, the alignment within the layout doesn't have any
effect.

- Use the same x_offset logic regardless of how we enter the cell.

- Make sure x_offset gets reset when changing cells via the keyboard.

reset_xoffset.diff (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Fix alignment in register cells

David Hampton-2
On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 22:53 -0500, Scott Oonk wrote:
> This patch fixes some alignment problems in the register.

Applied.