Display of Recconciled transactions in accounts.

Display of Recconciled transactions in accounts.

Craig Lefler
I enjoy using gnucash on a regular basis. I have only one issue that I would
like to see resolved. When I open an account in the program, all reconciled
transactions are displayed. I have to go to the View menu and select filter
by to get rid of these transactions. This happens every time I open the
porgram or a specific account. I have looked everywhere I can think of in
the program and the website, but haven't been able to find a way to set this
permanantly in the software. Does anyone have an idea where I could look, or
if it doesn't already exist, perhaps it can be added as a feature.

Thanks

Craig Lefler

Re: Display of Recconciled transactions in accounts.

Christian Stimming-4
Zitat von Craig Lefler <[hidden email]>:

> I enjoy using gnucash on a regular basis. I have only one issue that I would
> like to see resolved. When I open an account in the program, all reconciled
> transactions are displayed. I have to go to the View menu and select filter
> by to get rid of these transactions. This happens every time I open the
> porgram or a specific account. I have looked everywhere I can think of in
> the program and the website, but haven't been able to find a way to set this
> permanantly in the software. Does anyone have an idea where I could look, or
> if it doesn't already exist, perhaps it can be added as a feature.

Yes, that's a known missing feature and regularly repeated enhancement
request:

http://gnucash.uservoice.com/forums/101223-feature-request/suggestions/1534073-allow-filter-by-settings-to-be-saved-and-reused?ref=title

Unfortunately nobody is currently working on it. Sorry for that.

Regards,

Christian

Craig Lefler <[hidden email]> writes:

> I enjoy using gnucash on a regular basis. I have only one issue that I would
> like to see resolved. When I open an account in the program, all reconciled
> transactions are displayed. I have to go to the View menu and select filter
> by to get rid of these transactions. This happens every time I open the
> porgram or a specific account. I have looked everywhere I can think of in
> the program and the website, but haven't been able to find a way to set this
> permanantly in the software. Does anyone have an idea where I could look, or
> if it doesn't already exist, perhaps it can be added as a feature.

As Christian said, no, this does not currently exist.  As you sent this
to the -devel list (and not the -user list), I look forward to your
patch!

Thanks!