Custom Reports

Leslie Katz
Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

I should warn you there's not much.

I found that out, so I went to my own so-called "custom report" (which was really the Advanced Portfolio template with nothing more than a name change) just to see what I could find. I quickly discovered that it resembled the largest one of a set of those Russian dolls. Having opened that doll, I went to the next one. That in turn invited me to open the next one. At that point, I gave up. I'll just use the Advanced Portfolio report.

Thanks again for your help.

Leslie