Custom Invoice

Sven Lesicnik
Hi guys,

I am having problems setting up a custom fancy invoice. I
have made a new style sheet, but I can't seem to get it to
become the default. So when I write an invoice it uses the
old default invoice that was already there before. I also
can't delete the old default invoice.

Also is there any other way to edit the invoice to make a
complete custom invoice? With say logos at the bottom?

I am using gnucash 1.8.12

Thanks for the help.

Re: Custom Invoice

Derek Atkins
There's no way to change the "default" style sheet.
Also, there's no way to 'delete' a Saved Report, short of
hand-editing the saved-reports file in your homedir .gnucash directory.
There's no way to point the "Print" button to use a new invoice, either.

-derek