Combocell popup closes immediately the first time it is used

Combocell popup closes immediately the first time it is used

Scott Oonk
Change gnc_item_list to emit a "changed_item" signal instead of an
"activate_item" signal when the tree-view emits a "changed" signal.
Emit the "activate_item" signal when an item is selected with the
mouse or by hitting Return on the keyboard.

This fixes the problem where the combocell popup closes immediately
the first time it is used.  It also leaves the popup open when moving
through the list with the up and down arrow keys.

Scott

Re: Combocell popup closes immediately the first time it is used

Josh Sled
On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 09:14 -0400, Scott Oonk wrote:
> Change gnc_item_list to emit a "changed_item" signal instead of an

Attachment missing... and I was looking forward to applying this one the
most. :)

...jsled
--
http://asynchronous.org/ - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`

On 10/30/05, Josh Sled <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 09:14 -0400, Scott Oonk wrote:
> > Change gnc_item_list to emit a "changed_item" signal instead of an
>
> Attachment missing... and I was looking forward to applying this one the
> most. :)

Sorry about that....

Scott

item_list_signal.diff (6K) Download Attachment