Check writing

GnuCash - User mailing list
   Can I write checks in GnuCash and if so is it compatible with
   VersaCheck. Thanks

Re: Check writing

Ronal B Morse-2
On 02/09/2018 01:39 PM, Ronald Mocny via gnucash-user wrote:
>     Can I write checks in GnuCash and if so is it compatible with
>     VersaCheck. Thanks

I'm not familiar with Versacheck, but GnuCash has a flexible and fully
user configurable check writing facility.  Personally, the pre-defined
Quicken three-part voucher check option meets my needs.

At the beginning of every month I pay ten - twelve bills by check with
GNC and it's a simple and easy task.  The hardest part is remembering
which way to feed the blank forms into whatever printer I'm using at the
time.

If your forms have accompanying window envelopes, GNC does the
addressing, too.

RBM

Re: Check writing

David Carlson-4
Ronal,

I used to use Versa checks with Gnucash several years ago before the
computer that had the printer connected died.

I used personal size checks and I remember that there was an issue with
some sizes or voucher checks  or Check 21 or something.

That was several years ago.

David C