Chase Sapphire Preferred...anyone have success?

Chase Sapphire Preferred...anyone have success?

randix
I've long been successful in downloading transactions from Schwab, etc., eg using Gnucash's application (I use it on a daily basis).  Would like to be able to download periodically, transactions from my Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card into my Gnucash Chase account, also using the application (eg NOT manually importing data).  I have glanced at the documentation that references Chase and suggestions for setup for online download, but wondered before I spend my time and energies, is anyone here actually been successful in downloading transactions from a Chase credit card using the Gnucash online download application?

If so, any current tips, experiences would be gladly appreciated (and it'll get you on my Christmas list!)...

Thanks!