Changing Source Location from PC to Googledrive

Changing Source Location from PC to Googledrive

AnneOkonkwo
Hi,
Please is there any way I can change my source document location from my
document section on my PC to my google drive, should in the case my system
crash, or is there any other way to recover source documents when system
crash?

Please reply. Thanks

With warm regards,

*Anne Temitope OKONKWO*
THE HORD LIMITED| www. <http://www.aiesecnigeria.org/>thehordinc.com

Re: Changing Source Location from PC to Googledrive

GnuCash - User mailing list

File->Save as

  On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 15:43, Anne Okonkwo<[hidden email]> wrote:   Hi,
Please is there any way I can change my source document location from my
document section on my PC to my google drive, should in the case my system
crash, or is there any other way to recover source documents when system
crash?

Please reply. Thanks

With warm regards,

*Anne Temitope OKONKWO*
THE HORD LIMITED| www. <http://www.aiesecnigeria.org/>thehordinc.com

Re: Changing Source Location from PC to Googledrive

Rich Shepard
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017, Anne Okonkwo wrote:

> ... should in the case my system crash, or is there any other way to recover
>  source documents when system crash?

   Make regular backups to an external hard drive or optical media.

Rich

Re: Changing Source Location from PC to Googledrive

Jim Passmore
If you're a windows or mac user, Google has an app that will automatically
backup your files to Google Drive.
https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2374987?hl=en&ref_topic=6069785

--

*Jim *

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 5:43 AM, Anne Okonkwo <[hidden email]>